Welcome honored member!
If you are an alum of this university, you are in the company of more than 35,000 living members located on just about every continent in the world. (We haven’t found a graduate in Antarctica. Yet.) And because you graduated from here, you are a member of the Lipscomb University National Alumni Association, “with all rights and privileges thereby granted.” And what are they? Here you go*:
For All Alums Anywhere
- Lipscomb Now, the university magazine. Published three times a year, it brings you up to date on what’s happening—and has the ever-most-popular Bison Notes to keep up with classmates. If you are not receiving your issue, click here.
- BisonTracks, a monthly electronic newsletter that fills in between issues of Lipscomb Now, giving you news and features about alumnus. To begin your free subscription, click here.
- Bison networking events, get-togethers of all types to network with alums. Call 615.966.5840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if any are being held in your area—or to get some going!
- Career Development. Visit this page for career and professional development information. Browse through ideas on topics such as writing for resumes and cover letters, job search strategies, tips for networking and interviewing as well as developing your professional brand. Visit the official Lipscomb University Alumni LinkedIn Group. You can also check out the Lipscomb University Career Development Center whose services such as the Reclaim Tomorrow program, Bison JobTrax online job board and other job search resources, are available to alumni.
- Bison Network Card, offers alumni benefits on campus as well as at thousands of retailers nationwide from Costco to Southwest Airlines. To get your card, call 615.966.6212 or email email@example.com. Learn more about the Bison Network Card program!
- Allen Arena Concessions: Free box of popcorn with purchase of two (2) fountain drinks. Must present Bison Network Card when ordering.
- Au Bon Pain: Free 24oz fountain drink with the purchase of a sandwich or entrée salad. Download discount coupon (2017-18 coupon coming soon!)
- Blue Coast Burrito, Bennett Campus Center: Free chips and salsa with purchase of an entrée and drink. Download discount coupon. (2017-18 coupon coming soon!)
- Bison Café, Bennett Campus Center: Buy three (3) Sunday brunch meals from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Bison Café and get a fourth one free. Download discount coupon. (2017-18 coupon coming soon!)
- Theatre Tickets: Alumni are eligible for the faculty discount for season tickets as well as individual event tickets to the Lipscomb University Department of Theatre performances. Click here to order tickets. Use promo code: Bison1718 when placing your order. View the Theater Events Schedule.
- Beaman Library: Free access to all books and periodicals plus access to a guest password for limited use of electronic databases. Professional assistance in research needs and with special collections available by appointment.
- Lipscomb Family Therapy Center: Alumni and family are eligible for discounted rate ranging from $10 to $50 per session. Contact LFTC at 615.966.5300 for details.
- Student Activities Center**: Alumni are eligible for yearly membership which includes access to weight room, courts, track, spin room (following usage policy) and an array of classes. The alumnus member can attend any normally scheduled group fitness class at no additional charge. Some specialty classes have a fee attached. Cost per year: $200 (alumnus); $325 (alumnus and spouse only). For info, contact Kyle Dickerson, director of campus recreation, at 615-966-1648. Visit the SAC website for hours and usage policies.
**No "family" option exists. While we recognize that many alumni have children, the Student Activity Center remains a student-based facility. Children 15-17 years old may use the facility, excluding weight room, only when directly accompanied by their alumnus parent/guardian, or alumni-spouse, paying parent, and will be required to pay the daily drop in fee. Weight room is STRICTLY off limits to anyone under the age of 18.
** Campus Recreation reserves the right to make exceptions to any policy set in place, and all exceptions must be approved by the director prior to any action taking place.
•Benefits subject to change